Bali, the famed Island of the Gods, is often claimed to be “Paradise on Earth”. With its varied landscape of hills and mountains, rugged coastlines and sandy beaches, lush rice terraces, barren volcanic hillsides, and unique, spiritual culture, it is a destination one must explore at least once in a lifetime.
- Cycle into the heartland of Bali along the back roads of Carangsari and get a glimpse of the daily life and vibrant culture of the country.
- Trek to the second highest peak in Bali-Mt Batur – and enjoy stunning sunrise views from the top.
- Experience a thrilling rafting adventure on Ayung River.
- Visit an orphanage and have the opportunity to interact with the children while contributing to the welfare of the local community.
- Enjoy some leisure time at Kuta– one of the most famous beaches of Bali.
- Explore Bali’s famous temples.
- Community activites
- Group, airport transfer upon arrival.
- English-speaking guide.
- 6 nights’ accommodation – Ubud: Omham Ubud or similar/ Kuta -Bali Dynasty Hotel or similar.
- Activities as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Meals as indicated above (see B,L,D).
- 21 % hotel tax and service.
- Visa and visa fees.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Single supplement.
- Meals not included above.
- Expenses of Personal nature: phone, fax, bar, alcohol, etc.
- Optional/ Additional activities.
- Tips and Gratuities.
Check out Rahhalah Explorers on Facebook for a detailed trip itinerary.