Trek through different ecosystems and explore the rich and unique culture of Tanzania. Enjoy all of that as you ascend to the rooftop of Africa and bag one of the world’s 7 summits.
- Price based on 4 pax
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (Breakfast = B, Lunch = L, Dinner = D)
- All transport to and from destination (Non A/C Car)
- All accommodation (1 night at hotel at the start & day-use on the last day)
- An average ratio of 3:1 porters to client - carrying personal gear, food and equipment. All porters are first-aid trained with access to becoming a guide within the organization.
- Customized menus to cater for personal dietary requirements
- Bottled water for Day 1 and subsequently all water is boiled and filtered for the rest of the climb
- Experienced guides with over 100 summits & Wilderness First Responder Qualification
- Top and highly qualified assistant guides and expedition cooks
- Top of the line expedition tents and group equipment. Alongside camp crew for setting up the tent.
- Thick foam pad for sleeping
- Pulse oximeter, altitude sickness checklist, stocked first aid kit, custom evacuation stretcher, supplementary oxygen.
- International flight
- Visa Fee
- Excess baggage & Airport Taxes
- Single Supplement fee
- Personal & Travel insurance
- Vaccinations (We send a detailed list)
- Bottled Beverages (Plenty of boiled and filtered water is available)
- Gear rental available at additional cost (Let us know if you would need any)
- Tips and Gratuity
Check out Wild Guanabana on Facebook for a detailed trip itinerary.