This trip will give you the opportunity to emerge through the ever-changing landscape of Jordan’s southern region. You will explore Wadi Rum, marvel at the sunrise on camel back, and hike through Petra, adding a touch of luxury in your nights. On top of that, you will have a thrilling canyoning adventure in Wadi Al Mujib, and you will finish your trip with a natural spa at the Dead Sea covering yourself with its famous mineral mud.
- Explore the Wadi Rum: The Valley of the Moon, known for its red-pink sands, its stunning natural arches and mountains, and its prehistoric rock engravings.
- Enjoy an authentic Bedouin experience with local BBQ and camping.
- Ride with the Jeeps into the sunset.
- Enjoy a camel ride into the sunrise.
- Hike in Petra – a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Enjoy Petra by night, surrounded by hundreds of candles.
- Go on a canyoneering adventure in Wadi Al Mujib – one of Jordan’s most remarkable highlights.
- Take a dip into the Dead Sea and offer yourself a Dead-Sea-mud spa!
- Camel riding
- Community activites
- Airport transfers.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in bubble tents or similar, Double occupancy.
- Meals as described.
- Activities as described
- International Airfare.
- Optional activities.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not specified above.
- Visa fees.
- Drinks and personal expenses.
- Tips and gratuities.
Check out Rahhalah on Facebook for a detailed trip itinerary.