In the heart of the Middle East, Jordan is known for its historical and cultural wealth. Over the centuries it has been a strategic base for nomadic Bedouins that have lived for thousands of years and built their kingdoms in this area. Rahhalah offers a signature adventure like no other. Retrace history and take the opportunity to live like a Bedouin, walking their ancient paths, learning their secrets and following their destiny to modernization. You may join us on this exhilarating expedition as a guest but you will leave us as family.
- Join a convoy of camels and Bedouins walking the route of the Arab revolution and the old Arab merchants’ route from Saudi Arabia.
- Experience a true desert walking expedition through one of the world’s most beautiful deserts.
- Learn to be self -sufficient in the desert – cook your food, navigate, ride camels, and set up your campsite with the Bedouins.
- Hike to the summit of Jordan’s highest peak, Jabal Umm ad Dami (1,854 meters).
- Hike to the Burdah Rock Arch, Wadi Rum’s most spectacular natural feature.
- Transportation during the activities as required.
- 5 nights’ camping accommodation based on twin-share occupancy.
- Meals as indicated (from lunch on day 1 through breakfast on day 6).
- Water, healthy snacks and fruits available throughout the trip.
- English-speaking guide.
- Group First Aid Kit.
- All activities as described.
- Entrance fees to all included sites.
- International Airfare.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not specified above.
- Visa fees/Jordan Pass.
- Drinks and personal expenses.
- Tips and gratuities.
Check out Rahhalah on Facebook for a detailed trip itinerary.