Ethiopia, in the Horn of Africa, is a rugged, landlocked country split by the Great Rift Valley, it’s a place of ancient culture, peerless history & fabulous wildlife. Our adventure gives you the opportunity to discover the unique and enchanting culture, history and nature on a journey through the heart of Ethiopia.
- Cultural interactions
- Community activities
- Cultural sightseeing
- Nature watching
- All transportation as per the itinerary.
- The use of insured and well-maintained travel cars equipped with AC, safety belts, and other necessary facilities for the whole tour.
- Every additional transportation cost, like boat/ pack animals and others.
- All accommodation costs as described in the itinerary, based on double occupancy.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (B, L, D), with soft drinks.
- Entrance fees where necessary based on the itinerary.
- A private guide throughout the whole trip.
- Fees for the locals assigned by the government to provide any necessary assistance and support to the tourists.
- All local guides‘ per diem costs (compulsory payments based on the local guide associations).
- All camping equipment for the Erta Ale camping trip.
- All payments for the camping crew members.
- Unlimited amount of bottled water for every day throughout the trip.
- All related government taxes.
- International flights
- Visa fees
- Travel Insurance
- Optional activities
- Personal gear
- Meals not mentioned above
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
Check out Rahhalah Explorers on Facebook for a detailed trip itinerary.