Welcome to a world where the colors are vivid, the landscapes are bold, the coastline is dramatic, the history is compelling, and the aromas are exotic. This is Vietnam, the latest Asian dragon to awake from its slumber.During this trip, you will explore the northern part of Vietnam: an area that is less touristic and much more authentic. You will interact with various ethnic groups, walking, for a few days, in their shoes, while you will be surrounded by endless rice fields and forest-covered mountains. The stories of the people, the taste of the food, and the serenity of the landscape will turn this week into an unforgettable experience.
- Explore the old neighborhoods of Hanoi.
- Cruise into the mystic Ha Long Bay and kayak through its fascinating formations.
- Travel by a night train from Hanoi to Sapa.
- Trek along the Hoang Lien mountain range passing through villages forgotten by time.
- Spend time in the picturesque town of Sapa.
- Interact with several ethnic tribes while gaining more knowledge on the differences in their culture and ways of living.
- Visit Fansipan Peak (3,134 m of altitude) whichis regarded as ‘The Roof of Indochina’ and offers magnificent panoramic views.
- Cultural sightseeing
- English-speaking guides (different guides in Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, and Sapa).
- All transfer/transportation as described in the itinerary (by private vehicle).
- Entrance fees to all sites as per the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to visit all sites in trip.
- Meals indicated in the program (B, L, D).
- All Accommodation with daily breakfast
- Unlimited drinking water on the bus and the tour.
- One-way Train ticket Hanoi – Lao Cai (2 people per cabin).
- One-way Bus ticket: Sapa – Hanoi in Sapa Express Bus or similar.
- Kayakingin Ha Long Bay and cruise trip.
- International flight ticket.
- Single hotel supplement.
- Surcharge for Private cabin for the train Hanoi- Lao Cai (subject to availability).
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Visa and visa fee.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Optional activities.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Personal expenses.
Check out Rahhalah Explorers on Facebook for a detailed trip itinerary.