Namaste is a respectful greeting which is equivalent to Hello in English. Nepal, officially the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal, is a landlocked country in South Asia. It is located mainly in the Himalayas but also includes parts of the Indo-Gangetic Plain. With an estimated population of 26.4 million, it is 48th largest country by population and 93rd largest country by area.
We will take you through the trip to discover the beauty of hidden places in Nepal . We will visit 3 cities in Nepal : Kathmandu - Chitwan - Pokhara
- 9,400 EGP (Early Bird till 15.11.2019)
- 9,000 EGP ( If you are a group of 5 persons or more )
- 10,400 EGP ( Original price after 15.11.2019 )
- 10,000 ( if youe are group of 5 persons or more )
- Airport Pick and drop.
- All transfers by private Car and transportations between cities during the whole trip .
- 3 nights in Kathmandu with breakfast ( 3 or 4 stars hotel ) .
- 2 nights in Chitwan with breakfast , lunch and dinner ( jungle resort ).
- 2 nights in Pokhara with breakfast ( 3 or 4 stars hotel ) .
- All entrance fee kathmandu and Pokhara and rafting activity in
- Pokhara except world heritage site entrance fee .
- All Tickets and sightseeing fees mentioned in the itinerary .
- All days one tour guide.
- Experienced First-Aid trained English Speaking Guides.
- International flight to Kathmandu, Nepal
- Nepali visa (US$25 for 15 days)
- Single supplement fee if you are staying in a single room
- Travel insurance including trip cancellation & medical evacuation
- Tips & gratuities.
- Total refund before 1.12. 2019
- No Refund after 1.12. 2019
Check out Astrotrips on Facebook for a detailed trip itinerary.