This is a special hiking trip just for the ladies! Join us for a special hike and cultural experience for 2 days with the ladies of the Hamada tribe, and finishing on day 3 with a hike with the Alegat tribe up to the temple of Hathor, Sinai's only Pharaonic temple.
- Breakfast after arrival in Serabit, transfer to Hamada
- 2 nights accommodation in private Bedouin homes
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner on the first and second day
- Breakfast & lunch on the third day,
- 3 days of hiking with guides, camels where necessary, support crew on-trail, permission fees
- Minibuses from/to Cairo, starting/ ending at Qasr el Baron, Heliopolis.
The minibus will wait for you (Time to be advised either late on the 3rd of October or early on 4th October) at Cairo Qasr al Baron, Heliopolis to set the luggage on top of the bus. The minibus will depart from the village of Serabit el Khadem to Cairo in the afternoon of Sunday the 6th October and it will arrive at Qasr al Baron in the late evening.
- Personal snacks
- Transport to Sinai from outside Cairo
- Hiking gear
- Anything not stated in the inclusions
- A deposit of 1000EGP is required within 7 days after your place has been confirmed by the Sinai Trail Team. After that we will not be able to keep your place and it will be offered to other hikers.
- The final payment will be made in the Sinai before the hike
Check out Sinai Trail on Facebook for a detailed trip itinerary.