Perched amongst the most magnificent Himalayan peaks, the Kingdom of Nepal is a land of endless fascination, full of ancient history, colorful cultures and people, stunning landscapes, and some of the best and most famous trails on the earth.
- Hike on one of the most scenic trails in Nepal.
- Marvel at the eternally snow-covered peaks of the Himalayas.
- Tick-off the Annapurna Base Camp from your bucket list.
- Visit Pokhara: one of the most scenic towns of Nepal.
- Return from ABC to Pokhara by helicopter.
- 3 nights’ accommodation in tea houses during the trek.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Pokhara in a 2-star hotel on BB plan.
- Meals as described in the itinerary.
- ACAP and TIMS card permits.
- Trekking guide and porters (their numbers depend on the size of the group).
- Airport transfers to/from Pokhara airport.
- Pokhara to Kyumi by jeep.
- Annapurna BC to Pokhara by Heli (based on a min. of 5 pax).
- All Government taxes.
- International and domestic airfare.
- Single supplement.
- All personal expenses like Alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks, mineral water etc.
- Medical and Travel Insurances (compulsory).
- Hot showers during the trek (if available).
- Personal gear equipment.
- Cost due to an early descent.
- Expenses due to bad weather, cancelled flights, etc.
- Emergency Helicopter Rescue charges.
- Meals not included in the itinerary.
- International airport taxes.
- Excess baggage charges.
Check out Rahhalah on Facebook for a detailed trip itinerary.