The beauties of Vietnam and Cambodia need no introduction, as the two countries offer numerous exciting destinations. The challenge is to pick the best ones and put them together on a trip. And yet, we believe we have done it!
With this trip, you will have the opportunity to explore in seven days the most attractive highlights of Vietnam and Cambodia, including the World Heritage Sites of Ha Long Bay and Angkor Wat.
- Cultural sightseeing
- Horse riding
- English-speaking guides in Vietnam and Cambodia.
- 6 nights’ accommodation (double occupancy) as described or similar.
- Hanoi – Siem Reap domestic flight.
- Transportation as per the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to all sites as per the itinerary.
- Meals indicated in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D= Dinner).
- Unlimited drinking water on the bus and during the tour.
- Kayaking in Ha Long Bay cruise trip.
- 2 hours Horse Riding in Siem Reap.
- “Flight of the Gibbon” tour (15trees).
- International flights.
- Vietnamese and Cambodian Visa.
- Travel insurance.
- Meals not included above.
- Optional activities.
- Single supplement.
- Beverages (included beverages in the meals provided in the itinerary).
- Gratuities to guides and drivers.
- Personal and other expenses such as porters, bar bills, laundry, etc.
Check out Rahhalah on Facebook for a detailed trip itinerary.