Thailand is an intoxicating land of lush mountains, rice paddies, pristine beaches, and jungle-clad islands. Its giant Buddhas, majestic temples, ancient cultural traditions, colourful religious festivals, fragrant cuisine and bustling cities attract millions of visitors every year.
- Bike through beautiful villages and rice paddies with breathtaking views on the Phang Nga Bay and Krabi.
- Go on island hopping / snorkeling among the many islands that dot Thailand’s warm tropical sea.
- Kayak among the passageways created amidst lagoons and mangroves forests.
- Climb over 1000 steps towards the “Tiger Cave Temple”: a sacred Buddhist site.
- Dare to try rock climbing at Railey Beach: A world-famous destination for rock climbing!
- Relax on sun-kissed beaches with crystal waters and amazing food.
- All Transfers (land and boat) as described in the itinerary.
- All activities as described in the itinerary.
- Local, English-speaking guides.
- 6 nights’ hotel accommodation (double occupancy) as described in the itinerary or similar.
- All meals as listed in the itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
- International / domestic airfare.
- Travel insurance.
- Visa and visa fees.
- Additional/optional activities.
- Beverages or additional meals.
- Single supplement.
- Personal expenses such as laundry or telephone.
- International departure tax.
- Gratuities and tips
Check out Rahhalah on Facebook for a detailed trip itinerary.