Winter in Montenegro is a magical experience, as the country offers many adventurous activities that are fun, recreational, and surprisingly affordable. The most popular winter resorts are Kolasin and Zabljak, laid at the foot of the two main mountains: Bjelasica and Durmitor. After a pleasant day spent outdoors snowshoeing, skiing, sliding on the slopes, horseback riding, or ice fishing, you can relax by the fire munching on local specialties.
Don’t think twice: Montenegro is ready to surprise you with its winter charm and unparalleled beauty.
- Cultural sightseeing
- Horse riding
- 2 night’s accommodation in Kolasin 4* ski resort as described or similar.
- 1 night in Plav, in a private guesthouse or a 3-star boutique hotel.
- 3 night’s accommodation in Bijelo Polje as described or similar.
- Meals as per the itinerary (Breakfast = B, Lunch = L, Dinner = D).
- Skiing lessons, Skiing equipment and a licensed, English-speaking instructor.
- Snowshoeing tour.
- Ice fishing tour.
- Horseback riding tour.
- Folklore night.
- Airport transfers from and to Podgorica airport.
- All transfers as described in the itinerary.
- Escort guide throughout the whole tour and local guides for the activities.
- International airfare.
- Airport taxes.
- Visa fees.
- Travel insurance.
- Meals not included above.
- Additional/optional activities.
- Single Supplement cost.
- Personal expenses.
Check out Rahhalah Explorers on Facebook for a detailed trip itinerary.