As the highest peak in the Arab world, Mount Toubkal is a winter wonderland all its own – a fun snowy ascent that requires basic knowledge of snow travel and the use of crampons, all of which we teach you on the hill. We’re going from the infinitely charming and bustling city of Marrakesh to smaller quaint towns and villages, then up to the High Atlas wilderness, culminating with a night at a mountain hut before an early morning summit attempt.
- This price is based on a minimum of 4 participants.
- Arrival, departure, and all transport by private car (Airport – Marrakesh – Imlil - airport).
- Experienced English-speaking local guide
- Meals as mentioned above (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Activities as mentioned above.
- All city national park admission and entrance fees
- Mules, muleteers, and/or porters
- Offsetting all carbon emissions of the journey in an energy efficient stoves project in Kenya (Wild Guanabana is the Middle East and North Africa’s first carbon neutral travel company)
- International return flight to/from Morocco
- Moroccan visa
- Water and drinks
- Personal medical & travel insurance
- Gear and equipment (please let us know if you want to rent gear)
- Tips & gratuity
Check out Wild Guanabana on Facebook for a detailed trip itinerary.