Ready to challenge yourself? We're headed to Mount Kilimanjaro through the six-day Marangu Route led by Amr Gouda and Nourhan Refae. Kili is every hiker's dream, and isn't as technically challenging as the high peaks of the Himalayas - though you still need to be prepared and physically ready.
- Excursion led by 2 Egypt Hiking Community leaders with high mountain experience, an English speaking professional Mountain local guide on the mountain, porters and skilled cook
- Full board accommodation whilst on the mountain.
- Accommodations at Hotel in Moshi for 2 nights and huts on the mountain
- All park entrance fees
- Pick-up and return to Kilimanjaro Airport
- Training assistance before trip
- Equipment preparation assistance before trip
- Local community tips (around $100 to $130)
- Laundry, sleeping bags, drinks and climbing gear
- Meals in Moshi
- Medical evacuation
- International flights
- Visas ($50 for Tanzania)
- Items of a personal nature and any other extras
Check out Egyptian Hiking Community on Facebook for a detailed trip itinerary.